We are a family-owned and successful company which prides itself on our customer-focused and values-driven approach to business.
Our great team is central to our continued growth - we work together to provide the best possible solutions and service to our customers every day. We work hard to ensure every voice is heard and that everyone is treated with fairness and consideration.
Our current vacancies are listed below.
Ant Hire Solutions is a successful, independent, family-owned business. We provide a wide range of specialist pipeline-related equipment and services to water companies, civil engineering and drainage contractors throughout the UK.
We pride ourselves in offering the best customer service and support within our industry; key to this is our team of expert Hire Controllers. We are looking for an enthusiastic trainee to work in our busy Customer Service Department, supporting our busy team of Hire Controllers.
Our modern open plan head office is conveniently located on the outskirts of South Leeds, with free on-site parking and close to public transport links. We offer excellent company benefits, including a pension scheme and private healthcare.
We are looking for a team player like you, with a positive ‘can do’ approach. Applicants must have excellent organisational skills, a confident telephone manner and great attention to detail. Microsoft Office skills are essential, in particular Word and Excel. You will be keen to learn, be self motivated and able to offer assistance to the Customer Service Team. Duties may include processing paperwork, data entry, taking incoming calls, dealing with customers face-to-face and general office admin tasks.
If this sounds like you, then you could soon begin a rewarding career working as part of our friendly team.
Providing an excellent service to our customers is at the heart of all we do, and our Customer Service Team is central to the delivery of this commitment. They keep our customers delighted by being great listeners, understanding their challenges and providing advice and solutions over the phone. They’re curious investigators who share a common purpose of helping others whilst delivering a high standard of customer satisfaction. They provide the kind of service that earns our customers’ trust and ensures they reward us with their custom time and time again.
It goes without saying that we want the very best candidates to apply.
We’re looking for a team player like you who is organised, good at prioritising workloads and has great attention to detail. You will be enthusiastic, self-motivated, love to learn and welcome feedback for improvement. Capable of working under pressure, often to tight deadlines, you will also possess excellent computer and administration skills. A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a hire environment is a key requirement.
If this sounds like you, then you could soon begin a rewarding career working as part of our friendly team based in our head office, conveniently located on the outskirts of South Leeds. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer excellent company benefits, including a private pension scheme and private healthcare.
SALARY: TO £25,000
In support of our growth plans we are seeking an experienced B2B Marketing Executive to join us at our head office in Stourton, Leeds.
Working alongside our Marketing Director, you will be supporting the delivery of online and offline marketing campaigns and lead generation activity to drive customer acquisition and sales opportunities, liaising with internal stakeholders and external agencies/suppliers and providing feedback on campaign performance.
- Support the delivery of our programme of marketing activity and campaigns including sales support materials, emails, newsletters and digital activity, to schedule and budget
- Support the delivery of targeted enquiry and lead volumes through a programme of on and offline lead generating marketing initiatives
- Maintain and develop our HubSpot CRM and customer contact database, ensuring data is GDPR compliant
- Maintain and develop our online and social media channels and audiences with targeted content including news, information, webinars, blogs, product up-dates etc.
- Work closely with sales to build solid relationships to ensure marketing is supporting their needs and those of our customers
- Support our event activity, ensuring these deliver the best brand presence and return on investment
- Liaise with our suppliers and agencies, ensuring great working relationships and the delivery of projects to time and budget
- Prepare monthly stats to demonstrate return on investment across all key marketing initiatives
- Marketing Degree and/or equivalent Marketing qualification (CIM Diploma)
- At least 2 years’ experience in a busy B2B marketing team
- Experience of implementing marketing and social media campaigns
- Understanding of effective lead generation techniques in a B2B environment
- Experience of working with HubSpot or similar CRM/marketing system
- Ability to analyse and summarise data and statistics including social and web analytics
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills; written/verbal and client facing
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Able to work on own initiative
- Strong customer service and quality focus
- Good time and task management skills