We are a family-owned and successful company which prides itself on our customer-focused and values-driven approach to business.
Our great team is central to our continued growth - we work together to provide the best possible solutions and service to our customers every day. We work hard to ensure every voice is heard and that everyone is treated with fairness and consideration.
Our current vacancies are listed below.
Ant Hire Solutions is a family-owned specialist provider of pipeline-related equipment to water companies, drainage contractors and civil engineers. The company has been in business for more than 20 years and is the preferred supplier for many of the UK’s largest utility, construction, civil engineering and water treatment plants. In this role you’ll work closely with our Sales Manager to help our clients improve safety, save time, reduce costs and increase efficiencies through the hire and sale of specialist pipeline-related equipment.
We offer a transparent atmosphere where everyone is passionate about what they do. You’ll love coming to work every day in an exciting and energetic workspace. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy.
- Full-time role with a wide range of benefits including a competitive salary and paid holiday leave.
- An opportunity generation system that allows you to focus on conducting high-quality sales appointments.
- Flexible, family-friendly working conditions, as defined by business need.
- Outstanding company culture. We value honesty, personal integrity, teamwork, and ethical behaviour.
As our new office-based sales associate, you’ll take charge of our sales pipeline and help win new accounts and increase rentals from existing accounts. On any given day you will:
- Lead discovery sessions over the phone or web that demonstrate how our solutions add value and are cost-effective.
- Manage the sales pipeline from opportunity to close.
- Keep our CRM up-to-date with your call results to assist opportunity management and reporting.
- Regularly update the management team on the performance of the overall sales function as well as the status of discrete opportunities.
Skills and experience
You’ll have a natural disposition towards helping others and project a friendly, professional demeanour at all times. You’ll have natural confidence on the phone, and the smarts to guide people to the best solution.
You will have:
We will provide full training and ongoing support. Recent graduates are welcome to apply.