Pipeline Pressure Testing
YOUR PARTNERS FOR LEAK-FREE NEW NETWORKS
With over 3.2 bn litres of water lost every day through leakage, enough to supply 22m people with their daily water usage, water leakage is a huge challenge for the industry.
New pipelines add to the challenge, with inaccurate testing allowing faulty assets into the network, as well as creating more expensive and time-consuming problems down the lineView Products
TRANSFORMING PIPELINE PRESSURE TESTING WITH TECHNOLOGY AND DATA
SAFE & SIMPLE TO USE
Ant Hire Solutions’ pipeline pressure testing equipment is easy to set up and use, thanks to simple instructions and quick-connect fittings. And in the event of any problems, our support team are on hand to help, providing on-site training to make sure equipment is employed correctly and pipelines kept safe.
- Dedicated team of pressure testing experts
- Complete service and support
- On-site training and implementation
- Advanced data analysis and recommendation
- Problems and excess air safety issues identified in real time – enabling tests to be aborted, saving time on site and ensuring workforce safety
All elements of our end-to-end hydraulic pipeline pressure testing solution, PIPE, are undertaken in line with the best practice test procedures and result analysis methods outlined in issue 2 of the IGN 4-01-03 guidance.
With PIPE customers can be assured pipelines have been properly installed, adhere to industry standards, and perform faultlessly, eliminating otherwise undected leaks in new networks.
Take Control With Pipe Data management
PIPE, our innovative pressure testing and pipeline data management dashboard, allows data to be viewed and acted on remotely, helping contractors take control of pressure testing activities on and across sites, ensuring safety and compliance every time.
- Single-view of test and leakage data, in real time
- GPS-enabled, location-specific testing and co-ordination
- Super accurate information and analysis, for effective decision-making
- Ability to drill down through the data for insight and analysis
- Every test outcome stored for reference
- All passed certificates downloadable