Pressure Testing Pumps
Our unique hydrostatic pressure testing pumps are built and designed in-house with precision engineering to ensure fault-free installation and high performance. We have pumps for all testing scenarios, with capacities ranging from 6 to 530 litres per minute.
• 110V electric supply or petrol driven
• Achieve pressures of up to 40bar
• Adjustable safety relief valve
• Suitable for testing all materials (Ductile Iron, CPVC, PVC, Stainless Steel, PE, GRP)
• Quick connection couplers for easy installation
• Flow meter capabilities
• Double check and isolation valves for added safety
• Bespoke pump systems available upon request (can combine pump sets to meet requirements of client)
Training and Support
To help you achieve optimum results, we can provide an onsite demonstration of this product or its application on request, taking you through each step and ensuring its safe usage. For more information contact us on 0333 567 3210.
HIRE AND SALES SUPPORT
Unsure of what you need? Our customer service team and our specialist technicians will help identify the best solution for you and the exact equipment you require. Call us on 0333 567 3210 – we’ll be happy to help.